- We read our own books today.
- We recorded what we read, why we read it, and answered other questions about our reading selection for the day.
- Lastly, we made some reading goals. HOW MANY BOOKS WILL YOU COMMIT TO READING BY JAN. 26?
- Which book will you be writing your Letter-Essay #2 about?
- Which books will you be committed to reading for Q2?
- Make sure you use the resources you have available to you to remind yourself about how to write a Letter-Essay.
- You've got:
- all of the L-E handouts in your WRN.
- You've got a MENTOR in class who can help you if you get stuck.
- You've got copies of the L-E handouts on Ms. W's website (under the Handouts Archive tab).
- You can come to see Ms. W during lunch for additional help.
- LETTER-ESSAY #2 DUE FRIDAY, DEC. 15 - NO EXCUSES!
- READ, READ, READ!!!
- If you're ready, start drafting that L-E.