- We finished up our whole class discussion of "The Lottery" and we watched a professor's take on themes and symbols in the story.
LETTER-ESSAY #2 - PEER EDITING DAY 1
- Today was the first of two days to get your L-E editing by your mentor and/or a peer.
- We will do this again tomorrow.
- LOTS of folks still need to get their L-E editing by a parent.
- I EXPECT BOTH A HOME & A PEER EDIT TO HAVE HAPPENED BY FRIDAY. Signatures need to be on the Editing Checklist or attached.
- LETTER-ESSAY #2 IS DUE FRIDAY, DEC. 15. NO EXCUSES. You DO NOT need to print it as we're turning it into Google Classroom (the spot is already on Google Classroom.
- L-E MUST BE FULLY HIGHLIGHTED BEFORE YOU TURN IT IN.
- Make sure you have a few books selected to read over winter break.