- We watched the film (1969) today and took notes on the elements of setting, character, and theme and compared/contrasted them to the short story.
- We also discussed different forms of irony found in the story and the film.
- Had a short debrief after watching the film.
LETTER-ESSAY #2 - DAY 2
- Today was the final day to get a peer edit and mentor input/support on your Letter-Essay in class.
- If you have not yet received a HOME EDIT, tonight is your final opportunity to do so.
- LETTER-ESSAY #2 IS ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY DUE TOMORROW.!!! NO EXCUSES!
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DONE THE FOLLOWING:
- Gotten a home edit & a parent signature
- Gotten a peer edit and signature
- Self-evaluated IN YELLOW HIGHLIGHTER on the rubric that's on the back of the Editing Checklist
- Turned your work into Google Classroom
- Turned in your L-E Editing Checklist to Ms. W
- TOMORROW IS THE FINAL DAY TO TURN IN ANY LATE/MISSING WORK THIS IS CURRENTLY LOGGED IN SYNERGY.
MAKE SURE YOU TAKE A FEW BOOKS HOME TO READ OVER THE BREAK.