VOCABULARY UNIT #5 - DUE THURSDAY, NOV. 16
Misfits Inspired Story
- We discussed WHAT ELEMENTS OR CRITERIA that GO INTO A STORY.
- Beginning, middle, end
- and much more
- We took notes in our WRN - if absent, get these from a classmate upon your return. We also took a little time to update our Table of Contents in our WRN.
- Ms. W introduced the Narrative/Imaginative Editing/Highlighting Checklist & Scoring Rubric.
- We also discussed how to use this TONIGHT with your families so you can get your HOME EDIT. BE SURE TO GET YOUR PARENT/ADULT TO SIGN YOUR EDITING CHECKLIST.
- Then we had about 12-15 minutes of writing and self-editing time in class.
- R+J all-day theater pullout tomorrow - PLEASE HAVE YOUR HOME EDIT (PARENT SIGNATURE) TO SHOW MS. W ON WEDNESDAY.
- 8th Graders attending the Grant H.S. event tomorrow - same goes for you as the R+J folks for your home edit.
- GET HOME EDIT OF MISFITS STORY TONIGHT
- WORK ON YOUR VOCABULARY - DUE 11/16
- FINAL DRAFT OF MISFITS STORY 11/15 - STAY TUNED FOR A POSSIBLE DATE CHANGE.
- Have RYOT novel on Thursday and Friday of this week.
- MS. W IS OUT ON FRIDAY, 11/17, AND MONDAY, 11/20