MISFITS STORY PEER EDITING SESSION
- We discussed, in detail, how to use the Peer Editing section of the Narrative/Imaginative Editing/Highlighting Checklist.
- I will probably go over it again tomorrow as we had so many folks in pullouts today.
- Students read their pieces aloud and silently. Peers highlighted edits YELLOW and wrote comments to one another on the Peer Editing section of the N/I Checklist (on the backside, below the rubric).
- We watched to short videos on writing. One was about how to make your writing more descriptive. The other was about how to make your writing funnier. You can link to these videos here:
- MISFITS STORY DUE DATE REVISED - STORY NOW DUE THURSDAY, 11/16.
- VOCABULARY IS DUE THURSDAY.
- Have your RYOT book on Thursday and Friday this week.