HOUSEKEEPING/CATCH UP DAY
- Due to absences and days off from school, we needed a day to get folks caught up with a few assignments.
- Time was given to finish the the page vocab/grammar/analogy packet that was given on 11/20, when Ms. W had a sub. Students were given time on 11/21, to work on this packet as well, then given the Thanksgiving break to complete it. However, many were still not finished. The due date was then moved to 11/28. IF THE WORK IS NOT DONE BY 11/29, STUDENTS MISSING THIS WORK WILL RECEIVE DP's. Students had eight days in total to complete this work.
- Students also finished up reading "Thank You M'am" by Langston Hughes, on Commonlit.org. If they are absent today, they will need to do this work tomorrow. Students can also access this assignment via the Commonlit.org website.
Graded work was passed back today for the following assignments:
- Vocabulary UNIT #5
- Letter-Essay and/or Response Letter-Essays
- Misfits inspired stories
TUESDAY, NOV. 28
- We scored the vocab/grammar/analogy packet today. IF YOU WERE ABSENT TODAY, YOU MUST TURN THIS WORK IN UPON YOUR RETURN TO SCHOOL.
- We worked on a silent discussion of "Thank You M'am". If students did not finish this work in class, they were instructed to finish it at home tonight and bring it back to school tomorrow.
- IF WERE ABSENT TODAY, we'll get you the assignment tomorrow.
- Some students had time to work on Vocabulary UNIT #6, in class today.